As I continue to get the message out about social anxiety disorder, I am amazed by the wonderful people I meet. This is a constant reminder of God’s continual guidance, his hand resting gently on my shoulder, walking with me… helping me to live from my heart and to be real, authentic. My mind often gets in the way, a busy schedule, too much multi-tasking, not enough self-care. But… I reflect on the fact that I can accept myself as I am and be the person I am destined to be. I can share the message of SAD in an effort to help people who are afraid and emotionally burdened by the disorder. Here’s the latest on my SAD awareness activities…
What’s happening with SAD awareness?
Early connections have primarily been with parents and counselors. Parents are finding value in understanding SAD in an effort to help determine if their child may have the disorder. Counselors have shared that the way I explain the therapies in the book is easy to understand from a patient’s viewpoint.
At the end of April, I am delivering “Understanding the Anxious Mind” in a Child Psychology class at local university. Moving forward, I plan to extend my reach into church youth groups, the education system, parent groups and online communities.
What’s new on the website?
- Reviews area with feedback on my book
- Facebook, Linked in and Twitter connection icons
- A blog: sign-up for email alerts on my website, ‘like’ Peaceful Horizons on facebook or connect with me on LinkedIn to receive updates.
- A storefront where you can purchase a signed copy of my book Releasing the Secret Pain and NEW inspirational prints: The Journey and My Wish for You
- TIP: Press Control + in Internet Explorer to expand the size of the images as needed
- Two coupon code options: Buy two or more items and save $6 with save6spring OR buy three or more items and get free shipping with freeship
- If you are local and want to purchase items from me for hand delivery, please contact me directly.
Where can the book be purchased?
The book is available to schools and libraries via standard bookstore ordering methods. Contact me for questions regarding wholesale pricing.
Have you read my book and want to share your feedback?
Send me your review via email or leave a review on any of the storefronts: my website on the product page, Amazon, Barnes & Noble or on Goodreads. Your feedback is important to me and my future readers!
I wish for you a blessed day filled with peace and love!